Read 0 reviews of Ravensworth Golf Club
Ravensworth golf club was founded in 1906 as a nine- hole course on land owned by and leased from Lord Ravensworth in the village of Wrekenton. A further nine holes were added In 1913. The Club which is situated on the south side of Gateshead overlooking the Angel of the North is easily accessible from the A1 and is the seventh oldest club in Durham County and one of the founder members of the Durham County Golf Union. As an 18 hole parkland course, it has a standard scratch of 69, and although it is only 5825 yards long, it never the less offers golfers of all abilities a tough and enjoyable challenge. The new clubhouse was opended in Decedmber 2003. Northern hospitality is one of the major keys to the growing success of the club and non-members receive a welcome both on and off the course.
Played here recently? Join The Social Golfer and then Write your review.
Official Travel Partner:
Official Media Partner:
Golf Offers Partner:
All Content Copyright ©
The Social Golfer Ltd