Crown Golf Partners

Golf Forums - Charity/Fun Golf Day - Sherfield Oaks on Wed 26th November

Charity/Fun Golf Day - Sherfield Oaks on Wed 26th November Options
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:59:00 AM
Handicap: 0
Essex
Pro Member

The 'Crown Golfers' TSG Golf Group have arranged their 'end of season' finale golf day at Sherfield Oaks on Wed 26th November.

It is the last game of their 'Season Challenge' (still a few qualifying games left so still time to join the group and get on the leaderboard) BUT in addition to that they have combined the day with a charity fund raising effort. As a consequence they have opened the day to allcomers (game is now a 'TSG Open Invite' game). There will be prizes for longest drive, nearest the pin etc, a few mystery prizes plus a few fun auction items to raise money for the sponsored charity.

Can you make it? If so, don't be shy, they're a great fun bunch so get your name down on the list at http://www.thesocialgolf...m/viewevent.aspx?id=383

#2 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 2:30:00 PM
Handicap: 14
Merseyside

EVERYONE and ANYONE ......... Please try your best to get to this game and if you cant get here, then please get together with someone who might be going and make a nice donation towards the charity, THANK YOU
#3 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 8:50:00 PM
Handicap: 28
Kent

hallo..i have just joined the s.g.c and would like to play in your golf day but i would niot want to interfere with your matches that you have been playing all year..is that going to be a problem.

i live in morden in surrey and am willing to come if there is a spare place..

paul dulake

#4 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 11:38:00 PM
Handicap: 14
Merseyside

ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN PLAY IN OUR LAST GAME FOR 2008, THATS WHY WE HAVE MADE IT AN OPEN GAME, ALSO EVERYONE AND ANYONE CAN JOIN THE GROUP crown golfers AND GET YOURSELF ONTO THE LEADERBOARD OR, AND JUST COME AND ENJOY THE GOLF WITH OTHERS ................. see you soon
#5 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2008 6:37:00 PM
Kent

hallo i booked in for the day at sherfield oaks last month and am wondering if you have got me on your list..my name is paul dulake and i am a new member

thankyou.

would you let me know????

#6 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2008 6:38:00 PM
Kent

also are there still buggies available

#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:40:00 AM
Handicap: 0
Essex
Pro Member

Hi Paul, I had a quick look at your Profile (which shows the 'Groups' you are a member of and the 'Games' you are scheduled to attend - click on 'My Profile' to see what others see of you) and you are neither a member of Neil's Crown Golf Group nor are you attending this game!

The game is an 'Open Invite' game so you could just join it (by going to the Game page and clicking on 'Join' - see http://www.thesocialgolfer.com/viewevent.aspx?id=383) or you could join the Crown Golf group (go to the Groups page and click on 'Join').

But like I say, at the moment, you are not down as one of the people playing this game (you need to get yourself in there!)

#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:58:00 PM
Kent

I think it needs to be made clear that although The wednesday Crown golf comp has been going on for a while,  The 26th will be about a fun competition held on the day.  There will be prizes & food!  What more do you need.................................No Rain!