Crown Golf Partners

Golf Forums - TODAY

TODAY Options
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:24:00 PM
Handicap: 14
Merseyside

As everyone will know there was a down pour of snow last night, and today i had a group game booked at Pine Ridge for 12.25 .... I rang the club around 12.00 and they told me and i was shocked that the course was open, they also told me someone from the group was already there. I was told the tee time was moved to 13.30 due to the snow.... I then send out messages to those that i had numbers for ...... But i was pissed off when i got a text message saying we've tee'd off and i was to call once i was there, which was before 13.30 and then to add salt to the wounds all mobiles were turned off ......I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL. I played 2 holes and walked off as playing alone in the snow isn't my kind of game......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SO THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DECIDED TO LEAVE ME BEHIND AFTER I WAS GIVEN A NEW TEE TIME WHICH I SENT TO THOSE WHO'S NUMBERS I HAD...... VERY DISAPPOINTED AS IT WAS MY GROUP GAME