Crown Golf Partners

Golf Forums - FOR SALE - TaylorMade Stratus Stand Bag

FOR SALE - TaylorMade Stratus Stand Bag Options
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2012 4:34:46 PM
Handicap: 27
Essex
Pro Member

As the title says, in very good condition just 6 moths old!! Blue & White. Depending where you shop they range from £109 - £65   I'm looking for £40 collected

• 5 Spacious Pockets, Including A Valuables Pocket
  • 6-Way Top Cuff With Full Length Dividers
  • Weighs Just 4.5lbs
  • Benefits From Ergonomic Shoulder Straps With Velour Lining

TaylorMade Golf Stratus 2.0 Stand Bag Design

Designed to provide the modern golfer with everything they could possibly need on the golf course, without adding extra weight to their shoulders, causing fatigue, this brilliant TaylorMade Golf Stratus 2.0 Stand Bag features a 6-way, full length divider system, helping you to arrange your golf clubs just as you want them. Accessory storage is vital to the modern game of golf, and the TaylorMade Golf Stratus 2.0 Stand Bag doesn’t fail to deliver. Featuring 5 large pockets to store all of your golf essentials, as well as an insulated beverage pocket to store your lunch and a refreshing drink, the TaylorMade Golf Stratus 2.0 Stand Bag meets all of the requirements of a top of the line stand bag.

Lightweight and luxuriously comfortable whilst on your shoulders, this brilliant TaylorMade Golf Stratus 2.0 Stand Bag is available me

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:35:51 PM
Handicap: 19
Essex
Pro Member

For the record....I was admiring this bag the last time I played with Mark and if it wasnt for the fact that I only bought a new bag myself last year, I would be biting his hand off!

:-)

#3 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:09:38 AM
Handicap: 27
Essex
Pro Member

Cheers Ian,

Its only for sale as all these games has tempted me into buying too many clubs  and the last time I played Rob was gutted he couldnt "borrow" my 4 iron as it wasn't in the bag!!