Crown Golf Partners

Golf Forums - TSG Matchmaking?!?

TSG Matchmaking?!? Options
#1 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 2:36:17 PM
Handicap: 18
Surrey

Today I clicked "My Profile" on the TSG website, and under "Open Comments" I saw this:

Hello dearest,

My name is Miss Nancy
How are you? I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health.i came across your profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. Am too caurious to know you more. Could you please reciprocate to my message by droping mail on my yahoo id (nancylovex1@yahoo.com) so we can introduce ourself better on media and also share the passion of love together. I will be waiting for your email because i have a suitable and vital thing to tell you. Have a nice day and God bless you,
I will send you my picture as soon as i recieve your mail,so that i can tell you more about my life ok.please
lots of love
Nancy

#2 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 2:49:16 PM
Surrey

I am very "caurious" to know more ... she has a "suitable and vital thing" to tell me!

:-)

Ian, are you getting kick-backs from hooking up Eastern European women with "wealthy UK golfers" now?!? A new revenue stream ... brilliant!!
#3 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 3:07:06 PM
Handicap: 0
Essex
Pro Member

Hi David,

Lucky you!

Alas, no we have no ties to the world of Internet dating, we are strictly offering a "Dating for Golfers" only service! Rest assured this individual was immediately removed from the site, which is why the icon you see defaulted to TSG rather than the offenders - I have now deleted it from your page!

If anyone else has suffered this indignity let us know, otherwise it looks like its just you Mr.Pipe!

Regards

Ian

#4 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 3:41:38 PM
Handicap: 17
uk
Pro Member

I got a similar message back in Jan when I joined, just figured it was part of the service, alas never heard from the (young?) lady again
#5 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 5:55:28 PM
Handicap: 15
Kent
Pro Member

is it me or do we seem to have loads of women on this website that don't seem to play.

David you obviously have something we are all missing.
#6 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 6:15:37 PM
Surrey

Hey, I'm the MAN ... the ladies love me! I guess now I'll never know what that "suitable vital thing" is she had to tell me ... it might have been something to take a few strokes off my game.
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:25:16 PM
Kent
Pro Member

I hope you weren't lowering the tone suggesting vinegar stroke's.
#8 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 8:10:26 AM
Surrey

Dave,

Perhaps she has heard about the size of your ball marker ??

dg
#9 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 6:11:10 PM
Surrey

Dougie Gray wrote:
Dave,

Perhaps she has heard about the size of your ball marker ??

dg

The legend of my Ball Marker has traveled far and wide ... hence my inbox is flooded with these unsolicited emails!
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2012 9:30:32 PM
Handicap: 19
Kent
Pro Member

OMG - I am only reading this for the first time!!!!  Very amusing.  Anyway - I can definitely confirm that there are some of us who do play golf :-)
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:56:07 PM
Essex
Pro Member

David Pipe wrote:
Hey, I'm the MAN ... the ladies love me! I guess now I'll never know what that "suitable vital thing" is she had to tell me ... it might have been something to take a few strokes off my game.

You still have her email address David, perhaps you could follow it up and post the results...but not with too much graphic detail please :-)