Crown Golf Partners

Golf Forums - Electric trolley

Electric trolley Options
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:10:34 PM
Handicap: 28
Kent

looking to buy a electric trolley with so many on the market and with so many versions, wondered if
anyone's got an reccomdations or ones to avoid

cheer 
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:19:40 PM
Handicap: 11
Essex
Pro Member

Well I use the Go Kart automatic with Lithium battery, it's a solid cart and if a fault happens the customer service is excelent, and they provide you with a loan when they collect yours for repair. Once used to the auto function in the handle, I find it really good. It also comes in many different colour coded accessories for the look you want

There are differences from the moto caddy etc, as there's no charger unit for a mobile phone/gps device, and no press button for your trolley to drive off 20 yards or so. The wheel base is slightly narrower than the market leaders, so side hill will be slightly less stable

But it is far cheaper than the market leaders though, and easy to clean , swap wheels etc. And if your bag is heavy at times, the double spine makes for far less twisting on the trolley.

Hope this helps, but if you want a cheap second have standard elec trolley, I have my old one for sale :-)

happy golfing