Golf Forums - Christmas golf.......

Christmas golf....... Options
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 8, 2016 1:33:54 PM
Handicap: 22
West Sussex
Pro Member

......or the lack of.

Hi all,

I Was going to see if anyone was interested in going away to Spain or similar for a couple of nights between christmas and new year but the flights appear to still be quite high and I don't want to spend much.

Therefore a revised possibility is whether anyone would be interested in first week or two in January. Looks like flights can be got for £50 return to Malaga, so if decided on, it would be a matter of finding accommodation and golf. As it would be winter season, I wouldn't have thought that would be too hard, or expensive.

Figure on a small group of 3 maybe 4 so there are easy options on accomodation, and to keep it easier to organise. And suggesting Spain as the weather in the south should still be pleasant but open to any suggestions.

Would anyone be interested?

Steve

#2 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 8:29:58 PM
Handicap: 27
Middlesex
Pro Member

Steve,
I would love a golf escape to a Warner country but between now & 31st January must do that dreaded Tax Return for my Business partner, so I have to decline but I haste to say you are most welcome to join me in Florida in Feb/March 2017 for a game or two (will be in Long Boat Key & possibly in North Carolina).....

Then Sicily at end of the year & other far away places on my list.

Happy golfing & "Vive Le TSG"

All the best 

Brigitte