The TSG Masters is our only qualifying event which is the curtain-raiser to the 2020 TSG golfing season...
The tournament sees us return to South Essex Golf Club again on Saturday 25th April.
The day will include 18 holes of golf, coffee & bacon rolls on arrival, followed and will be based on an individual Stableford format. There will also be plenty of opportunities to take home prizes, incl. Nearest Pin, Straightest Drive and of course, the TSG Masters trophy!
However, there are only a limited number of 40 places available at the tournament...
So... How do you qualify?
- x 12 Spots will go to each winner of the previous year's Monthly Leaderboard
- x 2 Spots for the winners of the previous year’s TSG Open (Men & Ladies)
- x 1 Spot for the winner of the previous year’s TSG MatchPlay Championship
- x 1 Spot for the winner of the previous year’s TSG Masters
- x 1 Spot for the winner of the TSG Par 3 Championship
- x 3 Spots to TSGers with the most scorecard entries in the previous year (2019)
- x 2 Spots for any outstanding contributions to TSG in the previous 12 months
If you fall into the above category, your place has been reserved by the team.
The remaining spots are available to PRO members and thereafter you can join this even if you are a FREE member (but as you do not have a live TSG handicap, you will play for our Guest Trophy!)
Deadline for entries is the 31st March 2019.
Any remaining 'qualifying' places will be released after this date.
First tee time is 11.01...
Cost = £38
Finally, please follow the events of the day via our Twitter feed: @TSGers
Ian & The TSG Team
(+ 1 guests)
(+ 17 guests)
hi seems to have added me anyway??????
Hi system not letting me join standby list
Hi All, No ballot this year, its first come, first served! :)
Che Sera Sera
I've joined it but I'm not a qualified
Put my name down as a non qualifier :-)
As per Steve's comment, as a non-qualifier, I'm not sure if I should join this game now or later. If later, let me know and I'll cancel.
Most number of cards from.... 2018....Anyway I'll join, but if wrong you can bounce me off Ian.
-- 20/01/2020 14:32:39: comment edited by John Barber.
Are we joining this group to be put in the Ballot for spare places, or will there be another group for that?
All Content Copyright ©
The Social Golfer Ltd